Premium Plain Dark sepia Grey Self Adhesive Wallpaper, Peel and stick vinyl Film
123cm wide Dark sepia Grey textured wallpaper is the ideal option to be used in combination with a statement or feature wall wallpaper or on all four walls as well as for larger areas such as hallways.
We know you will love our durable, textured, scratch resistant premium peel and stick wallpaper's quality as much as we do. We have checked many of other's wallpapers to make sure you would be confident to pay less for the high quality wallpapers.
If you ever find any better quality self adhesive wallpaper in similar design but in lower price in Australia, we will get you 30% refund of you purchase immediately. That's our Quality guarantee and it is just one of the ways we help you find the quality products.
- Colour : Dark Sepia Grey
- Size : W 123cm X L 200cm_ 2.46 m2 (Whatever quantity you order up to 30m length, it will be supplied to you in 1 continuous length film. e.g. if you order 2 quantity, we send you a W123cm X L400cm roll)
- Since the width is fixed, only the length can be changed according to the order quantity. Whatever quantity you order up to 30m length, it will be supplied to you in 1 continuous length film. Only it can be returned, if it is defective.
- Thickness : 0. 24mm(More durable, Thicker than normal one)
- Material: PVC
- Place : Luzen&Co Plain Dark grey Self Adhesive Wallpaper, interior film is not a just simply for walls. These could widely use for Living room, Kitchen Cabinet, Furniture, Bedding room, Study, Kids’ room, TV Background, and Commercial
- Peel and Stick type
- Scratch resistant
- High durability(Special surface coating)
- KC Certification(Certificate of Environment-Friendly Building Materials)
- Water and Moisture proof
- Mould proof
- High Performance Adhesive
- Easy to Clean
- Environmentally Friendly Advanced 6 Layers
- Luzen&Co self adhesive wallpaper has acquired the certificate of Environment-Friendly Building Materials from the Korea Environmental industry & technology institute by significantly decreasing the use of VOC, a volatile compound that has been associated with Sick Building Syndrome(SBS), and formaldehyde in a ground breaking method. Additionally, our self adhesive wallpaper can be safe used as they have minimal amounts of phthalates plasticizer, an endocrine disrupting substance.
How to install
- Clean the wall, the wall must be clean, neat, smooth
- Make sure that the surface is flat(if not, Scuff uneven surfaces with a sandpaper and apply hard-type putty where necessary for a flat surface)
- Coat with primer if you apply on MDF, untreated steel or painted surface
- Measuring the length and the width of the wall
- Cut off the size with 1-2cm extra leeway on all sides for trimming
- Touch The Wallpaper to peel off the adhesive tape and stick it on completely dry flat surface, No additional glue is needed.
- Align the product with the application surface then pull the release paper about 5-10cm and stick the film onto the surface.
- Apply the rest of the film by peeling the release paper 30cm at a time working from the top to bottom.
- Use a squeegee to apply pressure onto the film from middle out towards both edges in order to push out any air bubbles.
- Large air bubbles can be removed by pricking the bubble with a pin and pushing the entrapped air towards the puncture
- Overlap the film by 0.5-1.5cm when installing two panels side by side
How many rolls do I need
- Work out the length of your wall TIMES X the height of your wall.
- Always divide 2.46 (because one roll can cover 2.46 sqm)
- Add 15% in to the total to allow for pattern repeat and edge wastage or failure