Premium Grey Brick Self Adhesive Wallpaper Interior Film
Colour : Grey
Size : W 123cm X L 200cm_ 2.46 m2
Thickness : 0. 24mm(Thicker than normal one)
Place : Luzen&Co Self Adhesive Wallpaper is not a just simply for walls. These could widely use for Living room, Kitchen Cabinet, Furniture, Bedding room, Study, Kids’ room, TV Background, and Commercial
- Peel and Stick type
- High durability(Special surface coating)
- KC Certification(Certificate of Environment-Friendly Building Materials)
- Water and Moisture proof
- Mould proof
- Easy to Clean
- Environmentally Friendly Advanced 6 Layers
- 123cm width Self Adhesive wallpapers are cut and shipped upon order. Since the width is fixed, only the length can be changed according to the order quantity. Only it can be returned, if it is defective.
How to use
1. Clean the wall, the wall must be clean, neat, smooth
2. Make sure that the surface is flat(if not, Scuff uneven surfaces with a sandpaper and apply hard-type putty where necessary for a flat surface)
3. Coat with primer 2 or 3times if you apply on MDF, untreated steel or painted surface
4. Measuring the length and the width of the wall
5. Cut off the size with 1-2cm extra leeway on all sides for trimming
6. Touch The Wallpaper to peel off the adhesive tape and stick it on completely dry flat surface, No additional glue is needed.
7. Align the product with the application surface then pull the release paper about 5-10cm and stick the film onto the surface.
8. Apply the rest of the film by peeling the release paper 30cm at a time working from the top to bottom.
9. Use a squeegee to apply pressure onto the film from middle out towards both edges in order to push out any air bubbles.
10. Large air bubbles can be removed by pricking the bubble with a pin and pushing the entrapped air towards the puncture
11. Overlap the film by 1-2cm when installing two panels side by side
How many rolls do I need
1. Work out the length of your wall TIMES X the height of your wall.
2. Always divide 2.46 (because one roll can cover 2.46 sqm)
3. Add 15% in to the total to allow for pattern repeat and edge wastage or failure