Our width Light Grey cement self adhesive wallpaper creates an industrial chic vibe. This realistic concrete and stone effect design add a unique rustic mood and industrial effect to any home or commercial space. You can add this charismatic and sophisticated style without spending the real cost for a concrete wall.
- Colour : Light Grey
- Size : W 100cm X L 200cm_ 2 sqm
- Material: PVC
- Place : Luzen&Co Light Grey Self Adhesive Wallpaper is not a just simply for walls. These could widely use for Living room, Kitchen Cabinet, Furniture, Bedding room, Study, Kids’ room, TV Background, and Commercial
- Peel and Stick type
- Cement effect
- KC Certification(Certificate of Environment-Friendly Building Materials)
- Water and Moisture proof
- Mould proof
- Easy to Clean
- Environmentally Friendly Advanced 6 Layers
- Luzen&Co light grey self adhesive wallpaper has acquired the certificate of Environment-Friendly Building Materials from the Korea Environmental industry & technology institute by significantly decreasing the use of VOC, a volatile compound that has been associated with Sick Building Syndrome(SBS), and formaldehyde in a ground breaking method. Additionally, our self adhesive wallpaper can be safe used as they have minimal amounts of phthalates plasticizer, an endocrine disrupting substance.
- 100cm width Self Adhesive wallpaper is cut and shipped upon order. Since the width is fixed, only the length can be changed according to the order quantity. Whatever quantity you order up to 30m length, it will be supplied to you in 1 continuous length film. Only it can be returned, if it is defective.
How to install
- Clean the wall, the wall must be clean, neat, smooth
- Measuring the length and the width of the wall
- Cut off the same size Self Adhesive Wallpaper
- Touch The Wallpaper to peel off the adhesive tape and stick it on any dry flat surface, No additional glue is needed.
- Align the product with the application surface then pull the release paper about 5-10cm and stick the film onto the surface.
- Apply the rest of the film by peeling the release paper 30cm at a time working from the top to bottom.
- Use a squeegee to apply pressure onto the film from middle out towards both edges in order to push out any air bubbles.
- Large air bubbles can be removed by pricking the bubble with a pin and pushing the entrapped air towards the puncture
- Overlap the film by 1-2cm when installing two panels side by side
How many rolls do I need
- Work out the length of your wall TIMES X the height of your wall.
- Always divide 2(because one roll can cover 2 sqm)
- Add 15% in to the total to allow for pattern repeat and edge wastage or failure