Darkgrey Woodgrain Diagonal Wood plastic composite Decking Tiles
Luzen&Co offers premium quality composite decking tiles to enhance your living experience. Genuine wood-plastic composite finish, greater for indoor & outdoor application than natural wood. Our deck tiles are eco-friendly and offer quick installation without any professionals to transform your place look greater.
Thanks to their clip together Decking Tiles features, can be installed without the need for a supporting structure, screws, nails or adhesives, meaning they can be set up for temporary structures as well as longer term projects.
Also, the decking tiles will not bend, warp, split, or crack so not only is it easy to install, it is virtually maintenance free.
- Colour : Darkgrey
- Surface Type : Woodgrain
- Dimension : 30 cm x 30 cm x 2.2cm
- Weight : 1.2 kg
- Place : Composite decking tiles are suitable for Patio, Balconies, Courtyards, Terraces or Old deck to refresh
- Proud to offer 2 years warranty as Our decking tiles are superb quality made from wood plastic composite with stronger, thicker sections offering outstanding value for money.
- Attractive woodgrain surface for a traditional timber look
- All Weather resistant for Australia weather
- Fire resistant
- Mould Free
- Ready to use right out of the box and easy installation with no tools
- Environmentally friendly, made using 100% recycled materials
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-aging
- Can create your own style by mixing up with others
- Special plastic meshed base allows water to drain from the space between the decking tiles
- Easily can be cut by any type of saw
- Interlocking deck tiles
Most Advanced Interlocking system
- Our Composite Decking Tiles are designed to be used by anyone, Just easy to click
- Will absolutely stay secure once interlocked.
- Luzen&Co Composite Deck Tile’s interlocking system is also raised to allow for proper drainage of water and pools that could be created during heavy rain.
Q) Can Composite Decking Tiles be cut?
A) Sure if necessary, Tiles can be easily cut using a jigsaw or any type of saw
- Q) How to lay Decking Tiles?
A) Luzen&Co Composite Decking Tiles are installed simply by clicking the solid special plastic bases together. The interlocking Deck Tiles each have connections on two sides for an attractive and smooth installation. Customisable layouts can be achieved quickly and easily with no need for screws.
- Q) Can Composite Garden Decking Tiles be installed on grass?
A) We do not recommend installing Deck Tiles on grass or bare earth for any long-term to permanent installations.
- Q) Do Interlocking Composite Decking Tiles move once installed?
A) Once interlocked with other Tiles, a stable surface is created and should not become dislodged with everyday use.