Premium Centre Gradation Decorative Privacy Window Film
Luzen&Co POV(Point of View) is a luxurious window film collection by upgrading the existing window film to one step above. It is a glass-exclusive use film which supports the possibility of various designs, while having great functions including Reduced energy consumption, UV blocking, Prevent a glass scattering and Enjoy enhanced privacy. Our decorative patterned privacy window films are easy to install.
- Colour : White Centre Gradation
- Size : W 127cm X L 200cm_ 2.54 m2 (Whatever quantity you order up to 30m length, it will be supplied to you in 1 continuous length film. e.g. if you order 3 quantity, we send you a W127cm X L600cm roll)
- Thickness : 2Mil (More durable, Thicker than normal tint film)
- Opacity : 0%~100% (Centre Gradation)
- Material: PET
- Place : Any windows, Shower booths, Office windows, Veranda glass, Display cupboard windows, Show windows and other glass surfaces.
- Shatter-proof Safety Function - Safety secured by preventing damages to glass and preventing secondary accidents from glass fragments, Thickness same to safety film(2mil)
- Outstanding Dimensional Stability - Product desorption of shrinking or lapsing is prevented.
- 98% UV Rejection - Protects body from diseases such as liver spots, freckles, skin aging, Prevents furniture, curtain and wallpaper from bleaching or colour changing
- Heat control - It keeps the heat inside the room during cold weather. Heat insulation in the summer and heat preservation in the winter.
- Reduce Energy cost
- Protection of Privacy
- Interior design effect
- Professional quality
- Self Adhesive
- Scratch resistant - SR coating, 2H anti scratch coating applied
- Easy to Clean
- Environmentally Friendly - 4 heavy metals free(Pb, Cd, Cr6+, Hg)
- High durability(Special surface coating)
- Made in Republic of Korea.
- Solar heat Transmittance : 77%
- Solar heat Reflectance : 12%
- Solar heat Absorptance : 11%
- Total Solar Energy Rejected : 19%
- Shading Coefficient : 0.90
- UV Rejected : 98%
- Thickness : 2mil
- SR Coating : 2H
How to install
Measure the height and width of the glass surface.
Cut the film to the dimensions, leaving an extra 1 inch around all sides. You’ll be able to trim the edges down to size in the final step
Thoroughly clean the surface of the glass to remove any trace of dust, grime and grease
Attach one piece of tape to a corner of the film. Then use another tape of the other side of the same corner. Both tapes should be placed slightly offset. Hold onto the two over hanging tapes and press them together to grab the film’s corner tip firmly. Then slowly separate the two pieces of tape; the liner and film should easily separate.
Slowly peel back the liner, remember to use A LOT of water with a few drops of mild soap mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window. Wetter is better
Pick up the film by the top corners, keeping it straight and level. Place the wet film onto the wet surface.
Slide a squeegee over the wet film to smooth out and press the film against the glass. Squeegee from the center moving out, pushing bubbles and wrinkles out as you go.
In one smooth, continuous motion, trim the excess film from the edges using a hard card and a knife.