Self Adhesive Solar Control Window Film Tinted
This Solar window tint film helps to block solar heat for your home or car so you can enjoy greater temperature stability. By blocking out harmful UV rays, you can protect your skin, upholstery and furniture, as well as providing extra privacy.
Size : W 100cm X L 200cm(2 sqm)
Material: PVC, PE
Occasion: Any Window type
Luzen&Co window films are cut and shipped upon order. Since the width is fixed, only the length can be changed according to the order quantity. Only it can be returned, if it is defective.(e.g. If order 3, W100 cm(fixed) X L 600cm roll will be sent as a long roll)
|Visible Light Transmittance
|Visible Light Reflectance
|Ultra Violet Rejection
|Total Solar Energy Transmittance
|Total Solar Reflectance
|Total Solar Energy Absorbance
|Total Solar Energy Rejected
||1.5mil / 1ply
- Solar Heat Controlling : our window film are very effective at controlling excess heat, also does well in preventing the fading of home furnishing.
- 99% UV Rejection
- Reduce energy cost
- Prevent secondary accidents from glass fragments due to it's safety proof function.
- Privacy Protection : Protects privacy and improves security
- Easy to cut
How to use
1. Measure the height and width of the glass surface.
2. Cut the film to the dimensions, leaving an extra 1 inch around all sides. You’ll be able to trim the edges down to size in the final step
3. Thoroughly clean the surface of the glass to remove any trace of dust, grime and grease
4. Attach one piece of tape to a corner of the film. Then use another tape of the other side of the same corner. Both tapes should be placed slightly offset. Hold onto the two over hanging tapes and press them together to grab the film’s corner tip firmly. Then slowly separate the two pieces of tape; the liner and film should easily separate.
5. Slowly peel back the liner, remember to use A LOT of water with a few drops of mild soap mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window. Wetter is better
6. Pick up the film by the top corners, keeping it straight and level. Place the wet film onto the wet surface.
7. Slide a squeegee over the wet film to smooth out and press the film against the glass. Squeegee from the center moving out, pushing bubbles and wrinkles out as you go.
8. In one smooth, continuous motion, trim the excess film from the edges using a hard card and a knife.