Shiny Frosted Static Cling Privacy Window Film
Our Frosted Privacy static cling window film can not only simply protect privacy, keep out the ugly scenery but also decorate your beautiful home. Heat insulation in the summer and heat preservation in the winter. Frosted privacy Static cling window film can be to the surface without glue for extra safety and convenience, easy to remove and re-apply for multiple times.
Size : W 100cm X L 100cm ~ W 100cm X L 2000cm
Only Luzen&Co shiny frosted window films are cut and shipped in 1m length for customers to purchase it optimised for your actual window size. Since the width is fixed, only the length can be changed according to the order quantity. Only it can be returned, if it is defective.
Occasion: Any Window type or Glass type
- Simple quick easy to install
- Non Adhesive : Static cling window film without glue, made of environmental friendly materials, very easy to install. Soapy water is the key ingredient, and peeling off the backing liner is necessary.
- Heat Controlling : our window film are very effective at controlling excess heat, also does well in preventing the fading of home furnishing.
- Blocking UV
- Removable : Glue free design, very easy to remove, no residue left.
- Prevent secondary accidents from glass fragments due to it's safety proof function.
- Privacy Protection : Protects privacy and improves security
- Applicable Scope : Can be applied on all the smooth and flat glass surface. You can also DIY this film as a glass décor by cutting it into any shape.
How to use
1. Measure the height and width of the glass surface.
2. Cut the film to the dimensions, leaving an extra 1 inch around all sides. You’ll be able to trim the edges down to size in the final step
3. Thoroughly clean the surface of the glass to remove any trace of dust, grime and grease
4. Slowly peel back the liner, wetting the static side of the film very thoroughly as you peel down.
5. Thoroughly spray and soak the glass surface and the static side of the film with water and a few drops of mild dish soap. Wetter is better!
6. Pick up the film by the top corners, keeping it straight and level. Place the wet film onto the wet surface.
7. Slide a squeegee over the wet film to smooth out and press the film against the glass. Squeegee from the center moving out, pushing bubbles and wrinkles out as you go.
8. In one smooth, continuous motion, trim the excess film from the edges using a hard card and a knife.